500 gms - Green chillies
1 no - Large onion
1 no - Large tomato
1/2 tsp - Turmeric powder
1 tsp - Ground corriander
2 tbsp - Roasted cumin seeds
2 tbsp - Roasted peanut seeds
2 tbsp - Coconut grated
2 no - Garlic flakes
1 no - Ginger
1/2 Cup - Tamarind juice
3 Cups - Oil
Salt to taste
Cooking Instructions :
- Grind the roasted peanut and cumin seeds to make a powder.
- Chop onions and tomatoes finely.
- Grind garlic and ginger to make a paste.
- Heat the oil and fry chilies and keep it aside.
- Fry chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fried chillies, saute for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle tamarind juice and salt
- Add this mixture to fried green chillies.
- Serve it with rotis.