250 gms - Green chillies
50 ml - Oil
30 gms - Tamarind pulp
100 gms - Beaten yogurt
2 tbsp - Lemon juice
Salt to taste
250 gms - Onions
35 gms - Roasted peanuts
35 gms - Grated coconut
10gm - Ginger
10gm - Garlic
1 Tsp - Sesame seeds
Chopped coriander leaves
Cooking Instructions :
- Saute onions in oil
- Grind sauteed onions, peanuts, coconut, ginger, garlic and sesame seeds to a fine paste.
- Heat oil and deep fry green chillies, remove and keep aside.
- Fry the ground paste in the same oil by stirring continuously.
- Pour little water at regular intervals while frying the paste.
- Stir well by adding yogurt, lemon juice and salt.
- Add tamarind pulp and stir well until the gravy is of sauce consistency.
- Add fried chillies. Bring to a boil and remove from fire.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with biryani.