500 gms- Minced mutton (kheema)
200 gms - Liver
450 gms - Tomatoes
1 tsp - Ginger-garlic paste
Red chilly powder to taste
1/4 tsp - Turmeric powder
50 gms - Finely chopped onions
10 gms - Garam masala
2 nos - Cardamom
2 no - Cloves
1"piece - Cinnamon
1/4 tsp - Cumin Seeds
2 tbsp - Oil
50 ml - Curd
Salt to taste
1 Tbsp - Chopped coriander
Cooking Instructions :
- Wash minced meat and liver. Marinate it with curd, half of ginger- garlic paste, red chilly powder & salt for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and cumin. Add chopped onions and sauté well.
- Stir in by adding remaining ginger-garlic paste, turmeric and chilli powder.
- Add Minced meat and cook for a few minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry by stirring occasionally.
- Add liver pieces and sauté well.
- Once the oil starts oozing out of the mixture, add garam masala and salt.
- Mix well and remove from fire. Sprinkle chopped coriander.