1 kg - Mutton
4 nos - Onions
1 cup - Spinach
2 tsp - Green chillies
6 tsp - Red chillies
2 tbsp - Coriander leaves
1 tsp - Ginger-Garlic paste
3 tbsp - Oil
Salt to taste
Cooking Instructions :
- Fry the onions and green chillies in oil till the onions become brown in color.
- Add mutton, mix ginger-garlic paste, red chillies.
- Put the lid over the pan and allow it to cook.
- Add blanched and chopped spinach and again cook for 2 minutes.
- Mutton Paalak Curry is ready, check salt
- Garnish the curry with coriander leaves.